Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
I certainly hope this is an april fools gag. I truly dont believe this to be concrete by any matter until I hear it from Lutz's mouth himself...

and if this is infact true...I have promoted patience for all of those fleeing to the mustang or challenger...but even I will say "f--- it, I am done" if I have to wait 3 more years.

·
Registered
620 Posts
There is one other issue that is not talked about in the left lane news and it may be more the reason why. If you have been keeping up with the UAW strikes at AAM then you know that they provide GM with many parts, well as long as those plants sit idle there is no product to provide to GM. I belive it was last week that GM shut down another plant because of the lack of parts, and this could eb the real reason. The UAW and AAM have not come to a agreement as of yet, and there does not apear to be any improvment yet either, if anything it is getting worse. More Union workers walked off the job yesterday as they head into month two of the strike.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Click

Leftlanenew.com at bottom of article!! :)

:BangHead:

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Hehe! Nice one! Guess I have to cancel my G8 order now.... :)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
If it were to be true is was going to say WTF!!! to all the people talking mustang and chally when there is a perfectly good G8 at your local Pontiac dealer.

·
Registered
620 Posts
**** i fell for it, but what i said before still holds true and may com in to play at some point see today headline abotu the strike. :BangHead: sucker i am :lol:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yea, I figured everyone would catch it pretty quickly with the link at the bottom of the page....but I guess if you didn't read the entire thing then they may have just started to rant and rave... It was a good laugh though.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
When I first saw it, I was ranting about how false it all was....then I saw the link at the bottom and clicked it.......lol

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
Yea, I figured everyone would catch it pretty quickly with the link at the bottom of the page....but I guess if you didn't read the entire thing then they may have just started to rant and rave... It was a good laugh though.
After the first line the jig was up :rotflmao:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Har-dee-har-har-har. April fools. Ya know why some people fall for this one? "cuz the way things have been going, it makes it easy to believe. Well, for what its worth, I suppose it was a good effort anyway.:)

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Shakes head you guys actually think that something like this which came out today would be the truth ? Oh man yall would be easy to screw with :lol: Be even funnier if one of the guys like octane or Brandon did it hahahahaha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts