Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will admit it, this time I volunteered. I'm going right back to where I was last year. Anyway, I haven't had internet in ages. I'm surprised I survived not having it.

Anyway, I'm sure there's a billion folks on here I don't know and a handful that I do. Just saying "hey" *wave* and maybe I'll see a few of you over in the sandbox.

Long live GM. :patriot::roxor:

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
It's been a while for me, but is that Master at Arms? If so, any reason you didn't pursue a career in law enforcement?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, master at arms. My passion is science. I've always been a rock hound so I'm pursuing a degree in Geology. Plus, people annoy me so having to deal with them on a level that cops do wouldn't be healthy for me or them. :D

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
LOL! I understand.....I'm the same way.....very low tolerance for ignorance and disrespect. Good luck with the degree, bud.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Thanks to Urban and John for serving our Country! Closet i Ever got to Serving Was letting a Few Marines Beat me to a Pulp outside a bar back in 95!

I was Glad i was Able to Help keep them on there game....lol

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That was just training for them. Thanks for volunteering. :)

Seriously though. You're welcome and Thank you for your support.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm a Corpsman - HM1. Currently studying at East Carolina University under the MSC-IPP commissioning program.

Next May, at my 19 year mark, I'll be commissioned as an Environmental Health Officer (LTJG) & have to give the Navy 10 more years - heres to 30 wonderful (?) years & the final leg of my career.:screwy:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
No worries. I'm used to it. :)
LOL, as I know all too well! Welcome back, Dawn, I was wondering where you went. Good Luck and thanks for serving!:patriot:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts