Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of Saturday, I officially have my deposit in for a 2011, 1SS/RS Synergy Green Camaro w/ white stripes.:D They can't place the order yet because the program hasn't been updated with 2011 specs but that should come in the next couple of weeks.

I'm going through Grey Chevrolet in Port Orchard, WA. I had Ray as a salesman and he was knowledgable about the car. I was pretty afraid after some of the dealer horror stories I had heard on this site, but he knew the specs and that the 2011 SS was going to come in green so that made me feel much better about things.

I'm pretty excited, I've been on this site for a while and had to watch everyone get their cars, so its nice to be on the opposite side.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Congratz!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
wooot first synergy green SS

gotta like that

keep us posted on the long waiting process

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I hope it looks good, I still haven't seen the synergy green in person so I took a little bit of a risk. I'll be sure to keep people updated on how long this takes, I read from Camaro Scotty that they already pushed back production of the color a couple of weeks. I just want to get it in the fall so I can drive it some before the weather turns.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
CONGRATS on the order!! can't wait to see the car when it comes in :D

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
feels good doesn't it?

if it looks anything like your avatar, i have a feeling your gunna love it!

did you go with black interior or grey?

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OMG

YOU?

FINALLY BOUGHT ONE!

lol didnt' think you'd actually do it
Ouch :lol: I know, I'm really stubborn I just couldn't pull the trigger on a color until I heard they were doing the synergy in SS models. My fiance was actually the one who pushed me into it, with just buying our house and our wedding this summer, I was having a tough time justifying it. This is how I know I got the right girl.... one who pushed me into getting a new car.

I'm actually going with beige interior, but if they don't allow that option I'll go gray, I really like the look of the two-tone.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
As of Saturday, I officially have my deposit in for a 2011, 1SS/RS Synergy Green Camaro w/ white stripes.:D They can't place the order yet because the program hasn't been updated with 2011 specs but that should come in the next couple of weeks.

I'm going through Grey Chevrolet in Port Orchard, WA. I had Ray as a salesman and he was knowledgable about the car. I was pretty afraid after some of the dealer horror stories I had heard on this site, but he knew the specs and that the 2011 SS was going to come in green so that made me feel much better about things.

I'm pretty excited, I've been on this site for a while and had to watch everyone get their cars, so its nice to be on the opposite side.
The good sales people read these forums ;)

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Get Synergy Green with Orange stripes! That'll definitely be an attention-getter! :D

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Get Synergy Green with Orange stripes! That'll definitely be an attention-getter! :D
I don't mind being a little different, but I got to draw the line somewhere, and I think orange stripes would be that somewhere.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts