Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Diablo Sport predator with box for sale. I used it once and did not like it too much. Great tool but since I am not moding the car it doesnt do me much good.

Make an offer

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok guys $250 takes it. I will take care of shipping. They sell for $300+ on ebay. Get this at a big discount and it has only been used once.

·
Banned
189 Posts
they sell for $279 brand new, with warranty, from marylandspeed.com... heh...

and you don't need mods done to the car to get increases... sounds like either you were running bad gas with it, or you didn't do any data logging to get your fueling adjusted correctly... cuz if you had, you would have surely noticed quicker throttle response, better acceleration, stronger pull, and better mileage...

and what revision is it on?? the latest?? tunes were re-done compared to when they were originally out in the first supported revision... makes a good difference, especially for the L99 autos like yours...

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
they sell for $279 brand new, with warranty, from marylandspeed.com... heh...

and you don't need mods done to the car to get increases... sounds like either you were running bad gas with it, or you didn't do any data logging to get your fueling adjusted correctly... cuz if you had, you would have surely noticed quicker throttle response, better acceleration, stronger pull, and better mileage...

and what revision is it on?? the latest?? tunes were re-done compared to when they were originally out in the first supported revision... makes a good difference, especially for the L99 autos like yours...

:agree: i had my diablosport with my car before i did major mods and it made one heck of a difference!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts