·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
their favorite sports team?

If so, which team?

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Guilty but not my Camaro. I bought my first van off a lot and it was customized with a two tone blue and silver paint scheme...so I had to have it. We always called it the Cowboy van. And when I was going to do the black on top paint job on Envy, we were going to add a stripe of highly metallic gold around the edge for the Stars naturally. :D

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
No because purple and gold just would stand out TOO much (LSU Tigers), but I almost went with black (Saints). There is a Camaro here in town that is black with custom black and gold fleur de lis interior and other fleur de lis accents on the outside. I haven't seen it, but a friend has and says it's sharp looking.

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No because purple and gold just would stand out TOO much (LSU Tigers), but I almost went with black (Saints). There is a Camaro here in town that is black with custom black and gold fleur de lis interior and other fleur de lis accents on the outside. I haven't seen it, but a friend has and says it's sharp looking.
Not a Saints fan, but I do follow them.

That sounds really cool!!!!! Would love to see pics if you every get any.

I just remembered there was an NC state Camaro on here last year. SOOOO ugly.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I did with my 2002 WS6 Trans Am. Sunset Orange was very close to burnt orange. Plus IMO, it was the best color offered and it was rare. They only made 330 of them in 2002.

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah that is a great color!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts