Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed the 5th gen featured in one of the games on one of the new $399 PS3 commercial.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nope, which one?

Is it the one where the PS3 seems to be morfing into different games?
Yeah, but there are a couple of them. I tried to find it on youtube, but they didn't have that one.

I don't know which game it was, but I think it was a nfs game with the 5th gen painted like BB.

·
Registered
715 Posts
NFS ProStreet has a 5th Gen Camaro, not sure if it's the game you saw in the commercial. Of course there is the BB Camaro in the Transformers game as well.

Here's a screen shot of the 5thGen Camaro from NFS ProStreet...

As well as a battle scared 1stGen...

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have been thinking about buying that one but I am not too crazy about the past NFS's gameplay though.
I wish GT5 was out.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
+1

Have you seen some of the screen shots from GT5? :droolallovertheplace
Yes and I tried to download the prolouge, but you have to have a japan account and I couldn't figure out how to get one to work.

I heard the prolouge could be out in dec or jan.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just got NFS prostreet for my PS3, and it is awesome! Yes, the 5th gen is in the game, yes it looks wicked doing burnouts for the drag races... :roxor:
Is it any better than the other NFS series? I played the demo and it seemed better.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I think it kills the other NFS hands-down. It is more realistic, and not "arcad-ish" like the others. If you shut your eyes while playing, it sounds like you are at a race or car show. The announcer in the back ground, you can hear cars roar by in the background in the menus, I love it! And the graphics are amazing! I downloaded the demo for my 360 and my PS3. I was worried because the PS3 version was fuzzy. This is not the case with the game. It must have been something with the demo.

My gamertag for PS3 is: XtremeBowtie

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.