529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
8,984 Posts
That is an AWESOME red x. FAIL!

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Wow there is a name we havent heard from in years Buick !!!!!!

I thought it was a lexus when I first saw it.....actually has a little style.

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was hoping for Regal to return to the lineup.

the car does look great.
Ya me too. It would be sweet if they would make another high performance Buick GN, maybe even using the LSA. But until then, this will have to due.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I was trying to find a picture of the really round Taurus and I find this and had to share:

And here, round taurus:
I find it scary that the current lacrosse looks eerily similar to those Taurus':

Oh, and that blue Tau-rice is fugly. Talk about american-style rice, but it got me thinking about this mint 1994 SHO I saw the other day For sale for $1700. If I had the cash, I would have bought it. It's true. It was the first car I ever wanted.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
I find it scary that the current lacrosse looks eerily similar to those Taurus':

Oh, and that blue Tau-rice is fugly. Talk about american-style rice, but it got me thinking about this mint 1994 SHO I saw the other day For sale for $1700. If I had the cash, I would have bought it. It's true. It was the first car I ever wanted.
I do love the Lacrosse styling though.
Gimme the Lacrosse with a 3.6L DI V6 setup for FWD(or take the same styling and make it RWD) with a 6spd auto..and I'd sell blood until I had enough money to get one.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
2,774 Posts
if he got rid of that ugly front dam that blue SHO would look nice.

the round taurus was not as well received as the original it did sell a butt load more than any other car at the time but its numbers did drop off.

basically the new Taurus will do the same thing. I hope

1 - 20 of 34 Posts