Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what the dimensions for the 2010 coupe will be? I'm trying to make a scale r/c car from this and I need all the help I can get.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Not been published, but there are a few posts around from SS that say something like 2 inches taller and 1 inch thinner than the concept. And some people have compared the pre-pro shots with the concept, and decided that the door and windshield is different.

I would just go off the many die-casts of the concept. You know, they make a Camaro Concept R/C car.

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
If you take the concept's dimensions you'll be pretty close.
The production car isn't much different, maybe 1" taller, 2" narrower, and the axles were moved forward about 1.5" but that's about it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not been published, but there are a few posts around from SS that say something like 2 inches taller and 1 inch thinner than the concept. And some people have compared the pre-pro shots with the concept, and decided that the door and windshield is different.

I would just go off the many die-casts of the concept. You know, they make a Camaro Concept R/C car.
Yeah, that would be great if I could find one!! LOL Last time I saw one was right before Christmas last year at Wally-World... They had 1/6 scale R/C cars of the concept. I went back to get one and they were no where to be found! I haven't seen them since, even online there doesn't seem to be any on ebay or anything.

I did come across a forum with some dimensions... The post claimed the following dimensions... I don't know if they were the concept or not....

Wheelbase = 114.76 in
Length = 186.2 in
Height = 53.0 in
Width = 79.6 in

I'm not sure how accurate these dimensions are or what source they came from.

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks,
Mike

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Ebay, then? I don't know about specs, though. If you wait 11 days, you'll probably have more specs than you can use.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts