Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Not been published, but there are a few posts around from SS that say something like 2 inches taller and 1 inch thinner than the concept. And some people have compared the pre-pro shots with the concept, and decided that the door and windshield is different.

I would just go off the many die-casts of the concept. You know, they make a Camaro Concept R/C car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not been published, but there are a few posts around from SS that say something like 2 inches taller and 1 inch thinner than the concept. And some people have compared the pre-pro shots with the concept, and decided that the door and windshield is different.

I would just go off the many die-casts of the concept. You know, they make a Camaro Concept R/C car.
Yeah, that would be great if I could find one!! LOL Last time I saw one was right before Christmas last year at Wally-World... They had 1/6 scale R/C cars of the concept. I went back to get one and they were no where to be found! I haven't seen them since, even online there doesn't seem to be any on ebay or anything.

I did come across a forum with some dimensions... The post claimed the following dimensions... I don't know if they were the concept or not....

Wheelbase = 114.76 in
Length = 186.2 in
Height = 53.0 in
Width = 79.6 in

I'm not sure how accurate these dimensions are or what source they came from.

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks,
Mike

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Ebay, then? I don't know about specs, though. If you wait 11 days, you'll probably have more specs than you can use.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.