Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, finally, after much pondering...my wife is no longer a toyota owner. Add us to the list of people who will never own another toyota.

now, I just need to get her to decide what to buy. :rolleyes: :confused: oh the decisions.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is excellent news! :thumbsup:

I think she should buy a Camaro. I might be biased. :D
she's scared to even drive mine (which is a good thing).

I think she's either gonna end up with the AWD version of a CTS or Charger...but she's also going to test-drive a fusion. At least she's looking american. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
50 Posts
This is excellent news! :thumbsup:

I think she should buy a Camaro. I might be biased. :D
That's what I did! I traded in my '01 Toyota Tundra for my Camaro, and am using it as my daily driver. To the Tundra's credit though, it didn't have any problems in the 9 years I drove it. Although, the week after I traded it in, Toyota sent me the recall notice for the frame rusting! Oh well :lol:.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
She can't go wrong with the Caddy. Class, comfort, economy AND performance!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
She can't go wrong with the Caddy. Class, comfort, economy AND performance!
I agree, I like it the best...just a little more expensive than the others. She likes the Charger the best...and they are offering 0% for 72 months. :eek: (might be adding a hemi to the family:rolleyes:)

Does GM still have the friends & family discounts (for suppliers) that I always see people offering up on forums? (would make the Caddy even more attractive). I remember seeing that GM was changing some of it's employee or supplier discounts this year...not sure which it was.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
I agree, I like it the best...just a little more expensive than the others. She likes the Charger the best...and they are offering 0% for 72 months. :eek: (might be adding a hemi to the family:rolleyes:)

Does GM still have the friends & family discounts (for suppliers) that I always see people offering up on forums? (would make the Caddy even more attractive). I remember seeing that GM was changing some of it's employee or supplier discounts this year...not sure which it was.
If she drives the Caddy and Charger, there's NO comparison!
...you don't want hemirrhoids do you?

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If she drives the Caddy and Charger, there's NO comparison!
...you don't want hemirrhoids do you?
she has driven both of them...gotta consider that she's used to driving a Rav4...so EVERYTHING she's gonna drive is gonna seem comfy.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
have her get a turbocharged cobalt ss

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
i doubt she wants a teenagers car
same could be said for a mustang.... they are who i usually see driving a such a car

·
Registered
457 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 20 of 75 Posts