Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talk about one out-dated bureaucracy. Went in today to try to get plates for my Camaro or a new temp tag since it expires today. I guess I confused them by buying out of state. First the lady went through a pile of hard copy looking for records :confused: No electronic records for Colorado despite crazy fees on registering cars. Now they need the dealer to authorize an extension :eek: So hopefully that will get done shortly and I'll drive back out there.

Eric if you see this check your voice mail :lol:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
sounds like Colorado is just as bad as Louisiana. poor Eric. he's prolly losing his mind with all these stupid DMV's all over the place. :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
DMV couldn't even find the 2010 Camaro in the system. Poor girl even called around to try and found out anything. They delayed me paying my tags til its due my normal time (Oct). So i will owe for a year and a half when i pay ouch.....:lol:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Virginia and DMV........

Last year I bought a out of state 2008 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Truck. It all happen when I was traveling down I-95 through SC and entering GA. The 1500 Silverado truck broke down entering GA. I hit the Onstar button 2 times, first time, my 1500 truck was taken to the wrong shop, non-Chevy dealer, a Big-Semi shop. I hit the Onstar button again, and finally about 11:30am my dad and I was at the dealer. The dealership said that it would take a week to get the parts. The parts was from the transmission and cooler. With a week in mind, I bought my new truck out of state to get out of GA. I got home about 2 weeks later from a trip to Florida from Virginia. I got a call from the Virginia DMV, telling me the paper work and tags are ready. Well, the dealer didn't pay all the taxes for Virginia. It took 2 days to get my tags. At one point, I had to call the GA dealer to get me a new temp tags. I won't buy a vehicle out of state again. Oh, the dealership that I went to, it is Dan Vaden in Savannah GA, a year later, I find out that their on the bad list for Camaro's. Yeah they was cheap, wouldn't drop a dime off the MSRP on the 2008 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD. They was more interested in the Salesman, Sales manager and the Service manager working together on the deal. They saw me being out of state, so $24,000 later, Dan Vaden failed to pay $28.00 for Virginia DMV. D.V. Chevy is one place I won't go again. When I ordered my Camaro 2SS RJT, I passed up a Uncle that work's for a Chevy Dealer in Florida. I don't like any out of state surprizes. I won't do that again.

Talk about one out-dated bureaucracy. Went in today to try to get plates for my Camaro or a new temp tag since it expires today. I guess I confused them by buying out of state. First the lady went through a pile of hard copy looking for records :confused: No electronic records for Colorado despite crazy fees on registering cars. Now they need the dealer to authorize an extension :eek: So hopefully that will get done shortly and I'll drive back out there.

Eric if you see this check your voice mail :lol:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Oh and Dan Vaden didn't do, was mark the paper work as paid in FULL, DMV had a big problem it, thinking it was a loan on the truck. LOL. I even showed VA DMV - Fredericksburg that it was paid, but they wanted the title in hand. If I have to go to a DMV in VA, I will go to a small town to get it done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts