Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm walking to my car, through the garage, and I pass this Tahoe. It's parked in a spot which I've never seen a car in, and it's black. I mean all black. All the lettering has been stripped off, no chrome anywhere on this thing, it had a bowtie, but the bowtie was also painted black. The windows had just about the darkest tint I had ever seen. The only non-black things on the truck were the aluminum wheels.

A little creepy...what could they possible want with a newbie? I may be obsessed, but I don't know a **** thing!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Scotty, I promise you, if I was anywhere near you, I would be all over that deal! Are you one of the dealers who aren't allowed to sell to Canadians?

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
It the midget clone of fbodfather and chuck norris. The interest in the 5th gen is so much, that GM had to deploy small units to handle some cases. They discovered that Scott with a 2x4 with a nail in it and Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick was overkill for some situations, so they expanded the Black Suburban program into the Black Suburban/Tahoe program.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts