Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will 6 and 8 noses interchange? just the plastic bumper cover. i ask because a deer hit me and i have a chance to get the v-8 cover cheap.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
The answer is yes but why would you want to add an unsightly mail slot to your beautiful Camaro. Not to mention all the flack you'll take for trying to pose as an SS.

I've seen 10+ SS owners that have gone with the V6 bumper cover to get rid of the mail slot and the only reason that I can see to go the other direction is to give the appearance of being an SS. [URL="
[/URL]

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
has no lower grill so i,ll just look for the v-6 one. hi envy
Hi Rusty...I hope I didn't offend you with my big, fat, opinionated mouth. I'm trying to work on that but so far...no success...lol. :D

And I still haven't forgotten your other question...I'm just not budgeting my time very well these days and I had a lot of C5 pm questions to answer from the last several months. :eek:

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
.. do what you want... a woman, a great LADY ;)... (he he.. :p ) once told me,
Why care what others think, do what you want to your camaro, it is yours :D & :5go:
Well said HotRod! If I cared about other people's opinions...Envy would look considerably different now...but she only has to make me happy and that she does! :D

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
The bumper would still fit, and work, but unless you bought a V8 lower grille insert, you'd have a big hole there, as the V6's lower grill is shorter than the V8's.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts