Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...time seeing the Camaro? Mine was the "leaked" photos of Bumblebee. This exact picture was the first one I saw, and was the beginning of my obsessive slide to where I am now, drooling over Camaro information and chatting with my new online imaginary friends. :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
Mine was the actual unveiling in Detroit, January 2006! I refused to look at any of the leaked photos because I did not want to ruin the experience. I am glad I didn't. It was a truly amazing experience! This is the video I took with my digital still camera on video mode. Please excuse the quality but it shows the atmosphere of the occassion. Grown people hooting and hollering and crying. A very exciting time.

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b74/3whiterag/?action=view&current=100_1140.flv

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Mine was on the Internet. It was a video of ^^^that car show^^^, I think, first it was a bunch of 1st gens driving up then the Concept.

I had first seen the concept drawings from the kid in Arizona. Where the front looked a little more like the 67-68 and the rear looked a little like the Challenger. Dont beat me for saying it, it just looked a little like it.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I had first seen the concept drawings from the kid in Arizona. Where the front looked a little more like the 67-68 and the rear looked a little like the Challenger.
Same. I remember saying that if Chevy built that car I'd be very interested. I'm actually surprised its taken as long as it has.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I remember the pics of the clay model that was split in half with two different versions were leaked before the 2006 NAIAS. That has been a long time huh.

·
Registered
523 Posts
mine was in motor trend magazine at my eye docs office "i blurted out holy **** thats a badass car" then i showed everyone in the room.i said to myself i must have one.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I remember the pics of the clay model that was split in half with two different versions were leaked before the 2006 NAIAS. That has been a long time huh.
Thats the pic I remember as well.....

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
....this is why black Suburbans continuously haunt me. :lol:
Well, that, and you post videos on the internet without wearing pants. :D

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
mine was in motor trend magazine at my eye docs office "i blurted out holy **** thats a badass car" ...I must have one.

Yup me too. Came home from work one day and went to check the mail when i saw the mag cover, i was like "WTF is this, i gotta have one!"

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Can't remember exactly as I kept up with all the concept drawings. I think the first I can remember was that one the was actually 2 designs put together. Or maybe a rendering before that can't remember exactly.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts