Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Do you think if it does that it will be the concept or the prodution model?
I hope for a production model so maybe it will get the LS3. I hope that if the concept is the car it gets, that there will be downloads availible to add cars and add new models as they are availible.

·
8,984 Posts
Now that would be cool!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Knowing how GT has handled concepts in the past, it'll probably be one you win for winning a certain race series...probably wont be able to buy it at the virtual Chevy dealer.
Hell, if the Dodge Copperhead concept made it onto GT3 and the Audi LeMans on GT4, then Camaro should certainly be on GT5.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just hope there will be a way to download new cars whether you have to buy them or win them or they are free.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
I would guess that the 5th would be concept form and like stated earlier only won. I loved the GT series since inception and cant wait for this iterration!

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would love to see the TA in this one too.

I thought the Gran Turismo HD demo had pretty good physics. The cars seem like they respond more like a real car than in GT4. You have to use a bit more imput to get around the coners fast than before.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.