Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
8,984 Posts
That car looks great as a convertible, too bad chrysler already said they canceled plans for them
Yes, this is true, but GM will own Chrysler in 16 days, so it still may be a go!

:lol::lol::rotflmao:

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Do u all relize if GM gets Dodge there prolly wont be a muscle car division of dodge anymore....no more Challenger....Awwwwww HEHE

·
Registered
116 Posts
I honestly find it really depressing that the Big three may become the big two. I have always been a chevy guy and support GM, but I also have always really liked MOPARs much more than fords and hope that this merger doesn't happen. I hope that chrysler can somehow pull itself out of this situation(even though that is almost impossible)

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
First, I don't care if those rims are Foose, I hate them.

Second, if GM buys Chrysler, there will be no more Dodge. It won't exist, plain and simple. If GM gets Chrysler, it's so that they can get access to the $11 Billion in Cash Chrysler has. Cerebus will get GMAC assets. That's the trade. To make this happen though, they need investors willing to front the cash for buyouts because every Chrysler employee is going to get fired (Of course, finding an investor today is going to be tough). Don't expect this thing to happen, at least don't expect GM to buy Chrysler. Cerebus is desperate to get rid of Chrysler, though, so I'd say Chrysler has less than 5 years left unless something major changes.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
all i like about it is the paint and hood(reminds me of the duster/demon)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts