Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dodge expects hot sales for the first two years with its new Challenger sport coupe and has built a business plan in which the car will make money over its life cycle if sales fall off then.

More...

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
Dodge fails to figure:

-Mustang refit in MY2010
-Camaro release
-Competition is still cheaper most likely
-Competition has been watching the progress of the Chally, they will make a move
-In my experience Dodge dealerships are the worst for price gouging a new car that people actually like from them, and they do it forever. Then they wonder why the car fails or gets label overrated. Hell, a camaro would be considered overrated if GM dealership for several months try to sell a 31k camaro for 40k regardless of how good the car is. They live for hype.
-They havent released the car for an objective review (dare I say it) like Clarkson and friends and other reviewers who like to fight trends.

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
I first started out as a huge plymouth fan/owner. Some of the recent pics i've seen of the challenger are not appealing at all to me. I guess i will need to see it in person to make my final judgement, but for now i don't like the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts