Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Why doesn't GM produce a New Silvy SS if it was the same as a denalie but sporty not luxury and maybe a 6.2L was tuned for a decent 1/4mile it would be awesome+ i think the new silverado's have alot of potential to look nice

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
What about RESALE value?????? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Scotty,

Dude you are stepping on my toes here. I have a Ram (only because my ex-wife's :BangHead: uncle worked for Dodge and I got it with the Hemi in 2004 for 26,500 - Sticker was 33) and I am looking at the new camaro ...

Actually, I am looking at an HHR for a DD and a Camaro when they are ready. What could I lease an HHR for? And what kind of trade-in could I get on an 04 Hemi Ram Quad Cab, with aftermarket: Bed Liner, Tonneau Cover (Fiberglass), 20 inch rims, Bluetooth CD reciever with Sirius Satellite and a Superchips Programer?

I will not hold you to any number, but can you give me an idea of how much the HHR is monthly (how about a ballpark on all the models) and how back it is going to hurt on my trade in. Feel free to PM.

And, take it easy on my toes in the forum about the resale value ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.