Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone else caught themselves doing this?

I will be driving down the road, either highway or down our cruise spots-and I will see a Challenger, Charger, Mustang or some other kind of "muscle car" and I will catch myself mockingly sayin in my head (and out loud, in my case) "Just you wait, Im gonna kick your aaassssssss!" and ridiculously giggling to myself!

ANYONE else doing the same thing??

Not trying to be cocky or get over excited, but shoot, its the truth!
What are your stories?

:lol:

·
Registered
16 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be driving down the road, either highway or down our cruise spots-and I will see a Challenger, Charger, Mustang or some other kind of "muscle car" and I will catch myself mockingly sayin in my head (and out loud, in my case) "Just you wait, Im gonna kick your aaassssssss!" and ridiculously giggling to myself!

What are your stories?

Be careful what you wish for...you may end up being on the wrong end of that aaassssssss kicking. Hard to know what's lurking beneath an otherwise bland exterior, imports included. :D

·
Registered
395 Posts

What are your stories?

I find myself yelling,more at mustangs, "MINE'S GONNA BE BETTER MUHAHAHAHA" lmao

·
Registered
3,900 Posts

What are your stories?

You know what's even better? When you're driving a car you're so satisfied with that you don't suffer "car envy" for anything else on the road. It's the best feeling to have as a car owner IMHO.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Be careful what you wish for...you may end up being on the wrong end of that aaassssssss kicking. Hard to know what's lurking beneath an otherwise bland exterior, imports included. :D
Its not the challenge-its the excitement that I am talking about. Very possible I could eat my words, but it still feels good to say it!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Last Mustang I pulled up beside was a sleeper. It didnt even have any GT emblems just the pony. The thing was a monster. He pulled into a Dunkin Donuts and I talked to him (actually a nice guy). He had a super charger, chip, blah, blah , blah, to much for me to remember. So ya, you never know till its to late. Spoke to him about the Camaro's too and he said he was actually thinking about getting the v6 for his wife thought they were great looking cars. so not everyone out there is an @sshat.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
You know what's even better? When you're driving a car you're so satisfied with that you don't suffer "car envy" for anything else on the road. It's the best feeling to have as a car owner IMHO.
hehe, that's me in my supra and my chevelle... but the camaro isn't out yet, so only for a little while longer i suppose :(

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
i hear ya... we got a Formula in the garage that runs low 11's... but it never gets driven on the street. there are many times when i wish i could take it out on the street and whip up on some stangs and stuff. and my beater isn't exactly a fast car... tho i do love driving it.

it'll be soooo nice when we get the Camaro cuz we plan to do a bunch of mods to it, spank some ass in it, and keep it streetable ;)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Funny, cause earlier when I had my GTO out I slaghtered a Shelby Mustang(not 500) and a brand spankin new Dodge Challenger. Well I have by today standards an old GM car, but it is still fast and I am not a newbee driver. So when this new GM Camaro FINALLY hits the road(this and next) week, even with an inexperienced driver behind the wheel, Ford and Dodge does not stand a chance!!! The LS3 is a sure fire winner for an already killer combo of a car!
I'm anxious to see how the insureance climbs on this car. Not like it would stop me from buying one, SOON!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Last Mustang I pulled up beside was a sleeper. It didnt even have any GT emblems just the pony. The thing was a monster. He pulled into a Dunkin Donuts and I talked to him (actually a nice guy). He had a super charger, chip, blah, blah , blah, to much for me to remember. So ya, you never know till its to late. Spoke to him about the Camaro's too and he said he was actually thinking about getting the v6 for his wife thought they were great looking cars. so not everyone out there is an @sshat.
Yeah I know, mustangs are the powerhouses around here...or powerhorses lol. My town was only alloted 8 cars total so I had to get mine in Denver anyway, but Im gonna do everything in my power to make sure I dont let them tAke me like they take some of the other clowns around here.

·
Registered
601 Posts
i hear ya... we got a Formula in the garage that runs low 11's... but it never gets driven on the street. there are many times when i wish i could take it out on the street and whip up on some stangs and stuff. and my beater isn't exactly a fast car... tho i do love driving it.

it'll be soooo nice when we get the Camaro cuz we plan to do a bunch of mods to it, spank some ass in it, and keep it streetable ;)
Do you still have your 05 GTO? Can't wait to see pics of your new Camaro!!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I count on that when I'm rolling around in my big Marauder. Nobody expects a car like that to be supercharged and faster than their stock Mustang/Camaro/whatever. :lol::thumbsup:

·
Registered
601 Posts
sadly, no. :( we had to sell the GTO to order the 5thgen... so now we patiently wait for it to arrive!
Sacrifices! I won't trade/sell/trade mine. I've put to much$ into mine and have less than 6k to pay off. So when my loans done, I will get my 5thGen! Till then I will envey yours, Tims, and all, and hopefully by next year I will have the model I want released of at least find an affordable special eddition to get!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts