Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, this past Saturday I put down my 500.00 deposit towards my soon to be 1ss/victory red/black stripes with manual tranny. I want to save a trip to the dealer so I decided to ask the members of this site.

First question, I ordered the Boston Acoustics sound system, does it come with an aux. input so i can hook up my ipod??

Second question, Since I did not order leather seats, will the driver's seat have power controls ( up/down, front/back)??

Thanks for your info.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Not to question Tim's knowledge...but if I'm not mistaken the 1SS does have an AUX jack...but it's a mini-plug, not a USB, so you'll need an adapter for your ipod and you wont be able to control the ipod from the deck.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a 1SS. Yes you get power Drivers seat and partial power passenger seat. front and back is manual but tilt etc is power.

as for the USB port. It is not standard. you do get an aux jack which is a mini headphone type deal... so you can hear your iphone, ipod etc... but you can't control it from the head unit, UNLESS you get the Convenience & Connectivity package as an option...

Gromet

·
Registered
232 Posts
I just bought my 1SS a couple of weeks ago. The USB port would be a great upgrade. My iPod works great with just the Aux plug, but It doesn't display on the stereo, nor does it charge your iPod. The upgrade is a smart move. Maybe I'll look into upgrading mine when I get the chance if that's possible. I'm sure it will be in the future.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hey guys, this past Saturday I put down my 500.00 deposit towards my soon to be 1ss/victory red/black stripes with manual tranny. I want to save a trip to the dealer so I decided to ask the members of this site.

First question, I ordered the Boston Acoustics sound system, does it come with an aux. input so i can hook up my ipod??

Second question, Since I did not order leather seats, will the driver's seat have power controls ( up/down, front/back)??

Thanks for your info.
Not to get into your personal life but how much did Manuel the Tranny set ya back :lol:

·
Registered
171 Posts
About 6 weeks ago I was going to order a 1SS, but spent a week on vacation to think about 1SS or the 2SS. The 1SS doesn't have a USB connection, but the 2SS has it.

Thanks for your info.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Not to get into your personal life but how much did Manuel the Tranny set ya back :lol:

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: I don't think he got the joke:rolleyes: just wait until he finds out his car has a D.I.C. :lol: :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts