·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure if it was in the face, but he got the message. That video at the bottom of the article was too far away to tell, but it dropped him like a sack of potatoes.

·
Registered
322 Posts
haha, I was just watching this on ESPN First Take during my lunch break. This is the first time that I recall an incident like this where it doesn't appear drugs or alcohol were a factor. I have no remorse for this kid's actions. He knew the ramifications before he decided to run on the field. It never ends well...I just don't get it.

I do love this photo though:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
haha, I was just watching this on ESPN First Take during my lunch break. This is the first time that I recall an incident like this where it doesn't appear drugs or alcohol were a factor. I have no remorse for this kid's actions. He knew the ramifications before he decided to run on the field. It never ends well...I just don't get it.

I do love this photo though:
the best ones are when people go and do that naked... too bad only men run out naked, never seen a woman do that!!!

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
just a 17 year-old kid looking for attention, but failling epically :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
You won't see too many parents looking to that police dept for help with their children.

..ouch!

Back to the OP

They tazed someone else the next game didn't they?

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
That officer actually works with me but is currently detailed out. It amazes me that a woman on the news said it was uncalled for and the officer was just to lazy to chase him. The officer is far from lazy he is a bike patrol officer and is in shape.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts