Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some of you may know that I was given the AMAZING opportunity to attend the 2011 NAIAS as a guest to the General Motors Social Media Group. All I can say is the entire trip has been an experience that will stay with me for life.

I am not sure where to even begin. First of all let me tell you that GM has the greatest employees possible. I have never met a more sincere dedicated group of individuals … ever. All through the ranks, know that GM really cares!! They share the same passion as you and I… it makes me proud to own a Chevrolet.

Finally.. I honestly must say this trip was a dream come true. Since the concept Camaro released in 2006 I have followed the progress and one man in particular, Mr. Ed Welburn. He has been such an inspiration… and idol… a hero even. He is a perfect example of what GM really is… their beliefs, dedication, standards, and goals. It is through all these aspects and hard work that we are here today, able to celebrate this great vehicle we have known to love as the Camaro.

I not only got to meet Mr. Ed Welburn but also see and sit in the 2006 Camaro concept. This has been much more than a trip, it has been a dream come true.
I don’t even know how to extend my gratitude. No amount of thanks can show Mr. Welburn and the Social Media team how I feel. Thank you all so much! :chevy:

Included are some photos of the event I would like to share, thank you everyone for listening .
Christopher James Tribuzzo

Mr. Ed Welburn (GM Vice President, Global Design) and My Self

Mr. Tom Stephens (Vice Chairman of Global Product Operations)

Mr. Joel Ewanick (Global Chief Marketing Officer)

Mr. Al Oppenheiser, ( Vehicle Chief Engineer for the 5th Generation 2010 Chevrolet Camaro)

Mr. John Fitzpatrick ( Marketing manager) and my self

Deb Ochs (Gm social media)

2006 Concept

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Congrats. Glad you received the opportunity for such a wonderful experience.

I have had a few opportunities to enjoy GM hospitality. They make you feel welcomed.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
you look so professional! were you interviewing him or something? what was the camera for? i liek the picture of you and john on one knee and the model with her crotch in your face :lol: congrats. looks liek it was fun. did you learn anything that we dont know about?

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
Thanks for sharing this experience, Yes GM is amazing!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thank you everyone!! this was sooo amazing really...
teh heritage center was great but i only looked at one car the whole time.. i will let you guess which one lol

i did not hear much that you already know and if i did i really couldnt say anyway haha... but i didnt. :)

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Wow congrats Chris I know this must have been a very big thing and a honor to have been apart of this. I am jealous as I have met everyone you mentioned in your story you got to meet the one person I could only dream of meeting ED WELBURN :eek: how awsome.

Congrats im Happy for you this will be something you never forget.

you have come a long way started out humping steering wheels and licking bowties to rubbing arms with the big Wigs :lol:

See you in Oshawa :thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts