Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A chevy Impala too. Explains the minor injuries. That's why so many Police like them, they're not exploders.
Public service announcement :dunno: or P.R. campaign?
:lol:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
"Hello, this is OnStar, we received a message that you ruptured your gas tank while flying 60 feet high in the air, would you like me to call the Fire Dept.?"

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
That was awesome.

And I love the Impala..if they kept the same body style but put in a 3.6L DI and a 6spd auto it'd be one badass car.

Reading the comments on the news post about that...people really have no idea what they're talking about. One person said it looked like a Cobalt..another person went all anti-religion on it....

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Reading the comments on the news post about that...people really have no idea what they're talking about. One person said it looked like a Cobalt..another person went all anti-religion on it....
Yeah I didn't get the connection between riots in Nigeria and the DFW toll plaza.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
:lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
That was awesome haha

And Luwinkle use the edit button **** it :p

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
funny.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I laughed so hard when I saw this on the NEWS the other night of course we were having bad storms with hail in them and I was more worried about the NEW Roof on my house Rather than Some Drunk woman trying to get into the airport :lol:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts