Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heeeeelp I need a wire harness to run my DRL's I can't get a hold of fieldgoal00, found a site called LM lighting solutions but their web site won't let me add to cart and they have NO contact information ??? what the heck, why is it soooo hard to get a wiring harness :( Please send help! Thanks

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
maybe these guys still have one of these Adaptive units available.
2010 Camaro DRL Harness

I have one of these and it has been working fine for over a year now... But it is a simple "on all the time" thing, so if you want fancy you will have to wait on fieldgoal00...

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
I wrote a looooong drawn out reply to this that I tried to PM you but my stupid fn box wont let me send/receive anything all of a sudden. Ever since I upgraded my membership last week...I've had nothing but problems. :mad: And you didn't make your email address public...so if you want to hear my answer...drop me an email to my aol address and I'll send you my reply.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
maybe these guys still have one of these Adaptive units available.
2010 Camaro DRL Harness

I have one of these and it has been working fine for over a year now... But it is a simple "on all the time" thing, so if you want fancy you will have to wait on fieldgoal00...
You must be the only one, I have to tried to get a hold of them with not any luck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to all that gave me input on this, I will continue to try and contact the three leads and see where it gets me :)

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I didn't get mine from that vendor. But they are the only one I could find still listing it....
Understood, thats why I want that one. I know all about the other vendor on the site but dont really perfere that one. Does not mean I will not buy his just looking around some more...

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Understood, thats why I want that one. I know all about the other vendor on the site but dont really perfere that one. Does not mean I will not buy his just looking around some more...
I'll keep searching around for ya! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I found this one. But now I'm thinking maybe I should get the one from Fieldgold since it can be turned on and off.

DRL Harness -

1 - 13 of 13 Posts