Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gotta admit I drove a challenger today to see how I like it and I did. Much bigger inside, doesnt respond turning wise as well but makes sence since its bigger and heavier. Now I got a big decision, its hard to get a baby seat in the back of the camaro.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I have a booster seat for my 5 year old and it's not too bad getting him in/out. Just can't keep the front see all the way back.

·
Registered
19 Posts
For $10-12k difference in price, I would hassle with the car seat for a while. Then you have a Camaro, and money to play with.

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Camaros have more horse power and better fuel economy than Challengers. I looked at the Challenger long and hard before waiting 6 months to test drive a Camaro. (They had not started production, yet.) After I drove the Camaro, I threw the Challenger brochure and quotes into the trash. Yes, the Challenger is bigger and seats 5 instead of 4. Good luck deciding.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I gotta admit I drove a challenger today to see how I like it and I did. Much bigger inside, doesnt respond turning wise as well but makes sence since its bigger and heavier. Now I got a big decision, its hard to get a baby seat in the back of the camaro.
my brother took his challenger home last friday night. Same with him has a 13 year old and a 9 year old back seat size. Oh and get this I sell Chevrolet's.:eek:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Well Top if a former Marine may put in his 2 cents my car seat fits fine. And if my wife fits in the back then I'm sure the kid will too as long as you and your wife are not both 6' tall.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Well Top if a former Marine may put in his 2 cents my car seat fits fine. And if my wife fits in the back then I'm sure the kid will too as long as you and your wife are not both 6' tall.

"FORMER" Marine? No such thing! Once a Marine Always a Marine!
although the best part of the Corps is the Hospital Corps.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I went in to the dodge dealer with the cash to buy a challenger RT fully loaded and after a test drive I went straight over to the chevy dealer and picked up the camaro!! no contest :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts