Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
barbarianmotorsports
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI EVERYONE last night i went to chino MK SMITH CHEVY. my salesman HARRY let me drive the v6 camaro blk with 19in wheels and it drove very nice . got it up fast off the start i think everyone who ordered the v6 will be happy and satisfied with this car. i like the handleing and it can easily upgrade products for this car. exhaust , intake , suspension. great car seat are with great back support. here are just some of the pics. i got last night:5go:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
That's awesome! I love how the taillights look. But when I get mine, I'll smoke them just a little more. Might have to stop by my local dealer to see if any Camaros are in stock. theyre a little slow.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for the photos!! How did it sound? I hope it wasn't to quite... I've ordered a 2LT Victory Red... Finalized order today, production date is suppose to be on the 18th of May... I had to change my order because I wanted the high spoiler because there's a constraint on it. :(

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
HI EVERYONE last night i went to chino MK SMITH CHEVY. my salesman HARRY let me drive the v6 camaro blk with 19in wheels and it drove very nice . got it up fast off the start i think everyone who ordered the v6 will be happy and satisfied with this car. i like the handleing and it can easily upgrade products for this car. exhaust , intake , suspension. great car seat are with great back support. here are just some of the pics. i got last night:5go:
Now that I've seen the key fob I'm sold!:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts