Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Jada Toys has been producing the Camaro concept for a little while now. However, a few days ago I saw this at my local Target. It was the only one, and was the first time I've seen the Camaro in the Yellow/Black paint scheme as a non-Transformer toy and in store. Naturally I scooped it up. It's the 1:64th scale, was hoping to find the bigger scaled versions, but this was a nice little find nonetheless.

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
HOLYY!!!

Great score. If you find one again. pick it up?? and PM me. nice find!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I scored all 4 of the Jada 1/64 cars a little while ago.
http://www.5thgen.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1413

I don't think it's related to Bumblebee, just happens to be a similar color scheme.

Cool either way though. :)
**** Octane, didn't mean to create a new thread. I was looking to post it on an existing toy related thread, guess I didn't look hard enough. Yeah, man I'm a scale car junkie as well(that pic of yours with all of those Camaros has me salivating), I just try to limit myself to what's in store, otherwise I'd been in deep $#!t. :lol:

Not related to BB, merely coincidental. Yeah JadaToys wouldn't want to benefit from the windfall of Transformers at all...they're much better than that. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
I agree..and this car looks awsome!!

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
Anyone find this car anywhere?? It seams like the stores I have gone to have nothing in that line except for crap.

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
Those Dub cars are amazing

and I got one of the red and silver concept R/C cars

I am building up quite a collection.:roxor:

·
Registered
179 Posts
I found ONE at our local target, I have it on display with the two 1/18th 5th gens I already have in the living room.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts