Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Im new at posting here but have been browsing these forums for sometime and have seen some nice photoshops of the new Camaro. After checkin these out I got kinda inspired to take a shot at choppin the Camaro into one of the rarer Camaros; the ZL-1. Anyway this is my version of it. Let me know what you guys think... Keep in mind this is my first actualy photoshoped car so it may be alittle rough.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
not bad for a first but i don't really like the front bumper too much but nice job and welcome from Houston, TEXAS

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
That looks awesome, bud! I like the styling cues of the side exit exhaust and the aggressive yet functional hood scoop. The front bumper isn't working for me, though. BTW, welcome from Long Island, NY :thumbsup:

·
Registered
86 Posts
****, love the front facia!!

IMO, the hood scoupe needs a little work. it doesn't quite follow the body lines or something....

overall very nice!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the comments guys... As a graphic designer I enjoy constructive criticism so your comments are great. Ill see what I can do about that plastic look when I get home and have time to work on it abit more. Ill get a new version put on here sometime soon and see what you guys think. Thanks again!:)

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
sweet i look forward to it...

can you make something evil.... all black and mean and sinister looking??

1 - 20 of 37 Posts