Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is precisely why not having dedicated servers in games is a bad thing....
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/01/04/ea-pulling-plug-on-aging-sports-games-servers/
It's a new year, and the hammer must fall once more on the EA games that the company has deemed "unfit" to play. But the server shutdowns (which are traditionally closer to the middle of the year) are earlier than ever this time (beginning February 2), so fans of Facebreaker, Fantasy Football 09, Fight Night Round 3 on PS2, and many other soon-to-be retired online sports games have little time to achieve their last feats of glory.
"Aging sports games" including a lot of "09" games. Say byebye to multiplayer on those soon.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
105 Posts
So be it in the world of gaming. Gladly, I'm not really going to miss any of those games...Isnt Warhammer finally down to one server?

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Madden 09 is a shocker, basically EA is forcing us to buy their newer versions of games (madden 10) when it's only a small improvement from '09. I have '10 but I shouldn't of bought it.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Yes, Madden 10 is not worth the price to upgrade from 09'. Also EA does this every two years if I remember correctly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts