Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As purely an action flick this movie was awesome. Quite the ride. It has one of the best action/chase scenes I've seen in a movie in a long, long time.

Don't expect a particularly clever or deep story. Story elements are completely predicatable throughout the entire flick, (if you don't know "who" the caller is 15 minutes after the first call, you're a retard).

Shia LeBouf played his typical character...Don't expect anything new out of this movie. It seems to get away from choreographed fight scenes and people who just have an amazing fighting/shooting ability that they didn't seem to be aware of formula of some of the recent action flicks. There are some things that are believable...Some things are totally bogus (like falling into a vat of liquid nitrogen, flopping around for 5 minutes, and coming out totally O.K.) but nothing that really ruins the movie.

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
I agree, cool movie. Saw it on opening night, very enjoyable. :)

You're right, it's not a real deep thinking movie once you get into it, but it is full of action and keeps your interest throughout.

Highly recommended! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I'm probably going to see it on Friday. My niece called me and ruined the ending for me, so yeah...............

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Most people want to be entertained, not mired into some twisted, complicated plot they'll lose as soon as they go get that popcorn refill. Life already has the complications, so they go to temporarily escape "reality" for a while. Not that good mind teasers aren't good movies, I think that people have way too much drama in their life right now to go pay to see someone else have similar issues.

I think shallow, lighter-weight movies is the trend, now (Deathrace comes to mind). I guess it was so Mustang owners can understand them, too! LOL

·
Registered
104 Posts
I cant wait to see this movie, I was under the impression it was being released in early october, like this week but I dont what happened with my brain that made me miss it, but otherwise I cant wait to see it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Another movie I found entertaining and would recommend to anyone who just wants to see a violent action flick.
I have deathrace at home, great movie, love the dually in it haha.........btw i have a deathrace dvdrip lol.......i need to find now an eagle eye dvdrip

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
You want a shallow but funny as hell movie. Watch... What happens in Vegas. Rented it this weekend :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts