Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
nice to hear a not so official statement on an ss model lol and always nice to see the car

·
Registered
16 Posts
Mr. Welburn seems to be using his words very carefully:rolleyes: Makes me think he doesnt want to spoil the surprise. I truly believe that he loves his 69 Camaro and would not jack this beast around regardless of anything.

·
8,984 Posts
He totally skirted the "4-pack" gauge question and kept mentioning good gas mileage.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
It's nice to hear GM guys so enthusiastic about a new product.:)

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Awesome! Did I hear that the fuel door was not going to be mounted on top as in the concept? It would be a shame to put it on the side like every other car. Either way it's great, but it looks way cooler on the top of that rear fender.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Awesome SS :)

Did any one else notice when Ed was talking a lot of rapid eye movment and hands out and in his pockets, just saying that he is thanking a lot about what NOT to say cause he is really excited about the SS Camaro as all of us are but dose not want to let the cat out of the bag yet. Really excited that even the big wigs are into the Camaro as we all are :cool:
:patriot:

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
:)Ed seems to be holding back...using some of the "corporate-speak" to dance around the questions put to him. I, for one, am glad to see Chevrolet holding back on the information. Even though it's killing me not knowing what the future holds with this car I know that we're going to see a car built better than Ford/Dodge can produce at the same price.:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts