Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to put this out there to give him recognition for being a Great guy!
I recently wrote Scott Parker, editor of Camaro Now magazine, asking if they shipped to FPO addresses and if they might have military discounts. Scott wasn't sure about the military discounts, but what he did do is send a large box full of Camaro Now, GM Hi-Tech, and MANY other magazines, plus stickers! Let me tell you, on deployment its a great feeling getting mail, makes you feel like people haven't forgotten about you. This was a great care package, and MANY, MANY sailors on board have been enjoying the magazines!! So thank you Scott Parker!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
257 Posts
I send my dad car magazines when he is overseas he loves reading them. Thats cool what the editor is doing

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
of course, I cant find an issue now to save my life ... anyone seen one recently? they go under?

·
Registered
4,590 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
It's really great to see people supporting those in harm's way fighting for us.

It takes courage to put yourself in harm's way for another. Many don't have what it takes, but would rather verbally snipe from the sidelines.

Come home safe, guys.

"A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable 'To My Country' for an amount "up to and including my life."

Show ALL who have served, past and present, the respect they have EARNED.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts