Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far I'm impressed w/every employee at the dealership, I even met the owner, of the store.. Friendly and he states he even want's a Camaro.. he said he'd like to get the all new Z/28 "just because" haha.. he was so cool to talk to !
If any one in Idaho is wants great service or friendly people.. this dealership is much better than the other one in Boise !
At least, the employees ask a bought our sight and state they are going to check us out.. I never had that once happen at the Boise dealership !

I support any business or place that will support others, specially if they support the Camaro community, we are a faithful group that are dedicated to this wonderful Automobile.. to some its just a car.. to us its our child, our best friend or even a way of life.. eat, breath and bleed for this wonderful peace of machinery !

I just want to thank those who.. have made this mans dreams come true & supported me through the ruff times & good times (even if it seems as their wasn't many) just to get here (/ her) and keep doing what they do, out of the kind-ness of their hearts & supports my dreams or my fellow brothers and sisters dreams.. I don't say this often and I know its against the rules..
(please don't delete this thread, for this) but God bless you all for every thing you all do !
Ok, now that I got that out of my system.. haha, lets carry on w/ this amazing Camaro & web sight :5go::5go:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 3 of 3 Posts