1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm thinking they are keeping it all quiet and then gonna PR it all at once with all the GM green stuff I have been hearing lately and all the new green vehicles coming out. I think they will end up being greener than all the other car makers. It is funny how the press has not really gave them much credit though and GM has been criticized in the past for not being green enough. Right now they have green projects flying left and right.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Well that goes back to the PR department and the advertising department.

GM has too many 'low watts' on the payroll and nobody seems to be able to come up with bright ideas.

Wow, just imagine if all the tree huggers in Cali and members of the Sierra Club had a favorable opinion about GM products instead of Honda and Toyota products. The car buying demographics would quickly change.

Just another ' WAKE UP ! ' shout for GM to do something.

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
What a coincedance, my OCT issues of C&D came in today.
Then you flip the page and...
3 pages ad....nice.

Yeah, in a C&D magazine.

Cars guys even shrug off C&D for their car articles being inaccurate. How many tree huggers and the like read the magazine. The magazine's base may not be the ideal target group. It's a start, but it's an uphill battle after GM let it's image fall from the top of the mountain into the abyss.

A National TV ad like the Subaru's mentioning they have 8 such factories would be nice.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Yeah, in a C&D magazine.

Cars guys even shrug off C&D for their car articles being inaccurate. How many tree huggers and the like read the magazine. The magazine's base may not be the ideal target group. It's a start, but it's an uphill battle after GM let it's image fall from the top of the mountain into the abyss.

A National TV ad like the Subaru's mentioning they have 8 such factories would be nice.
I don't know, the subscription was to help out this kid that came knocking at our door....then when it was going to end C&D let me renew 12 issues for 4.95 so I said yes lol

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think its the media that isn't exepting GMs effort to be green. Now if Toyota or Honda did something even small it would be all over the news

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts