Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a question for all of you. Electrical genius Let me explain........ I own a Gen 5 Camaro first off... I also have a 05 Monte Carlo SS... Well I recently bought brand new seats out of a Gen5 Camaro (cloth, non heated air bags on both seats off the Camaro ) all electrics for both seats. I want to install the. In A gen 6 Monte Carlo Ss. Does anyone have the breakdown of the wires leading out of the wire harness ? I want to just hook up the power , air bag, and seat Belt switch. When I do the install, I do not want to accidentally set off the air bag by hooking up the wrong wire to the air bag and have it go BOOOOOM..... ANY HELP WOULD ABSOLUTELY ROCK..... Thanks guys...

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
how about a VIN for the monte and exactly what wiring harness you want and I can prolly help you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how about a VIN for the monte and exactly what wiring harness you want and I can prolly help you.
No problem....... THE vin number is 2G1WX15K219125829.

3800 Monte SS with heated power leather seats

The seats from the Camaro are from a 2014 Camaro SS, Cloth all electric (both drivers and passengers ) with side air bags.....

Thank you so much.... Michael....

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Email this guy...he's a conversion genius for this sort of stuff.

[email protected]

Ask him nicely, he is a busy guy, but he knows this stuff. And if you need an adapter harness made, he could probably do that too.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
okay, i have all the schmatics for you for the Monte. Did you need for the Camaro too? if so, give me VIN and your email address and I will shoot them all to you.
Bill

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
okay, i have all the schmatics for you for the Monte. Did you need for the Camaro too? if so, give me VIN and your email address and I will shoot them all to you.
Bill
Even better...that's why Bill is a MOTM winner!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bill
Hello and thanks... I don't see the attachment for the wiring for the seats... Is it a download ? I don't see the schematic for the Monte seats....... Also. When it comes to the Camaro seats, I don't have a vin number because I bought them from a member with a 2014 Camaro that's being converted to a race car ( I have a picture of the pug with the metal tabs if that would help... ). Can you email me the ones you got for the Monte , just don't want to hook the wires up and have the air bag deploy,..lol..thanks so so much....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I was saying I need your email address so that I can send them to you..
Hello, Sorry, misunderstood you... My email address is. [email protected]. Also, is this the breakdown of the Camaro plug on the seat itself? (See pics) the seat doesn't have a heater, it's cloth with the side airbags.....

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts