Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will someone please call me with an employee code and say they are related to me so I can get employee price? I have the car ready to go and the dealer said they would give it to me and I was suppose to pick it up today but now they are saying my code is only good for supplier some one please help me

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Dude, there's no employee/retiree going to jeapordize their own discount program just so you can save another couple of grand. If they get caught abusing the program, it'll get yanked right out from under them, AND they'd be responsible to pay back GM for the difference. I don't see that happening.

I'd be thankful you're getting a supplier discount. Some dealers are still asking for over MSRP.

I know it sucks, but that's how it goes. Good luck with your purchase, though.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Sorry, that's not going to happen.

Many years ago (8 to 10?), GM did not allow employee discount to pass on to grandchildren, so I had to put my Dad's name on the title for 6 months in order to get the discount.

So tht would be the only way I can think of that you could get it is if you know someone real good that qualifies for the employee discount and you trust them enough to add them to your title...

-Brad

1 - 3 of 3 Posts