Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Yo, Rr! Nice to see you around over here. :)

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
You guys need to see the engine bay in person. :)

Seriously, compared to a 4th Gen, you can throw a party in the 5th Gen's engine bay! :lol:

LOTS of room in front of the engine, and plenty of room on the sides.
Awesome, then it won't be long before I tear down another 'new' motor to throw in a cam!:roxor:

Here's me installing the cam in my Magnum with only a few thousand miles on her. Plenty of room in the front, but no room on the sides!

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Awesome, then it won't be long before I tear down another 'new' motor to throw in a cam!:roxor:

Here's me installing the cam in my Magnum with only a few thousand miles on her. Plenty of room in the front, but no room on the sides!

which one are you?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yo, Rr! Nice to see you around over here. :)
Thanks :D For the past couple weeks I've been tearing my hair out on whether to pull the trigger on one of these. I'm doing all the research on the details right now and honestly I'm not liking what I'm seeing besides the performance aspect of it. Seems GM nailed it there with the lofty LS3, etc. blah blah but seems to have had a record number of project management crews as certain things seems to be such a mixed bag of ideas :rolleyes:

...won't get into those for now, in case I might get shot down ;)

really interesting on how the entire front bumper has to disassemble :BangHead: seems to be a major downfall on those magnums. although for anyone who wrenches anything will be done to obtain the ending goal :)

...far as the room in the engine bay it doesn't look that bad... of course and top view would be better but once all that plastic shrouding is popped off it should work out. obvious is that there's plenty of room up front and love how the back 1/4 of the block isn't under the cowl :roxor:

·
Registered
199 Posts
what is the box at the right front of the car (left side in the pic)?

I know the battery is in the back. Any idea where exactly? Does it take up trunk space?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.