Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Ngry67 - "Red Jewel 2SS on order- Status 4B00 (not sure exactly what bayed means) but I'm sure its good"

4B00 - Bayed means that your produced and VINd Camaro is waiting in the yard for other Camaros so they can all get on the train to the Promised Land.

:D
So it's almost time for :bigparty: :fluffy::party::yay: woohooo

:hijacked:

I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread ...

Anyway that looks sweet, you paint it yourself?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Whew.....(a bead or two of sweat now on back of hand lol)....actually, it was fun deciding, mess with perfection or have a little fun and make it my own. Now I Have Both!, thanks! :)

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Short question, did you paint them yourself or have it done?
I did paint them myself. I actually took some plastic beginner model paint brushes (took two to do); Cut most of the brushes off so it was really small and I could do border work, then matched as best I could with some paint I had in the shed (the paint was used by myself and help originally over the years to mark safety equipment for the temp service we ran) and then sat down with a pair of magnifying glasses; took about 4 hours all said and done.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I had planned on doing exactly that with mine once it gets here but using the silver ice for the letters and the CGM for a background.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I had planned on doing exactly that with mine once it gets here but using the silver ice for the letters and the CGM for a background.
Ok, Bob, did you get your paint yet??? We got our grandbaby tonight. I'd backed in instead of pulling in and looking at the back, I'm thinking I'm gonna take the same paint and "carefully" art "Papaw's SS/RS" right in the middle under the Bow Tie........

1 - 20 of 20 Posts