Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven’t ran this by my dealer yet but do you guys think this is possible… I just added the rs package to my order a few days before it was picked up for production luckily, I was thinking that I would like to order an engine cover painted to match the vred camaro to tie in the red SS emblems that I would be getting with the rs package under the hood... what do you guys think?

·
Registered
470 Posts
I haven’t ran this by my dealer yet but do you guys think this is possible… I just added the rs package to my order a few days before it was picked up for production luckily, I was thinking that I would like to order an engine cover painted to match the vred camaro to tie in the red SS emblems that I would be getting with the rs package under the hood... what do you guys think?
You cannot order an engine cover that does not match your paint color on your order, they only have one option code, VYX, they don't have a different option code for each color.

You will have to order it seperately through parts.

-Brad

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Order part 92219184 through GMpartsdirect.com (a new site sponsor). It's the cover for the red car. $236.95 to your door. You can always paint yours any other color you want. Probably be cheaper.

BTW, there's no CGM cover, unfortunately.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts