Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I responded to the MOTM survey by PM, but when I tried to PM my photos, I received a message stating your inbox is full.

I'll try to send the photos later after I get back from Walmart.

Susan

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
I responded to the MOTM survey by PM, but when I tried to PM my photos, I received a message stating your inbox is full.

I'll try to send the photos later after I get back from Walmart.

Susan
Sorry Susan...I left several spots open for you but those things go fast. Her Inbox is always full! :D[/quote]

Ain't that the truth...lol :D One of these days I'm gonna have to do some spring cleaning.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
....and....it's FULL again!

She's a popular girl. ;)

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
That's just a bandaid fix... 6 months we'll be right back here again..:rotflmao:
6 months...lol...that fix didn't last 6 days. ....and....it's FULL again!

She's a popular girl. ;)[/quote]

I'm sorry Doug [URL="[IMG]http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad129/quicksilverhill/Smileys/smiley_emoticons_handshake.gif[/IMG][/URL] but it's tue...lol

[QUOTE="hotrodhoodrat, post: 410147, member: 8691"]Haha... I predicted right...:lol:[/quote]

Not much credit to give here HotRod...lol...it was somewhat predictable.

Noooooooooo...not here too...lol [URL="[IMG]http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad129/quicksilverhill/Smileys/smiley_emoticons_pfeif2.gif[/IMG][/URL]

[QUOTE="Administrator, post: 410372, member: 552"]I upped it again, but if I give her any more the site will run a little slow when she is on :p[/quote]

That's probably already true...lol...but in my defense...nothing ever changed last time so I haven't filled up any more space......YET...and I am trying to keep below a certain limit. [URL="

1 - 16 of 16 Posts