Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has the house recovered from the lightning? Have you recovered from your vacation?

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still no Envy?

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
We haven't heard much from her in awhile. She must be involved in real life.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah said she had a lightning strike that caused problem was wondering if she is having more problems with the storms down there :confused:

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
I don't mean to be MIA so much lately. I still check-in and read pretty regularly but somehow I missed this thread. I guess I haven't been looking in the lounge. :confused:

There are many reasons for my absence as of late but the biggest one is I work 7 days a week now so I'm too tired to play on the internet. :( The lightning strike wasn't too devastating...the biggest loss was my Macbook but it was 7 years old and in need of replacing anyway. I was offline for almost a week while the cable company fixed their crap but I managed to survive...lol :rolleyes:

I think the other problem I might be having is Camaro withdrawals. I don't have much free time to drive Envy anymore so I might have run out of things to say.

I'll try to do better though...because I do miss my Camaro and my Camaro family. :5go:

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good to hear from you Envy... know what you mean about time for sure, never enough ... check in when you can

1 - 8 of 8 Posts