Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
thats too funny!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Pretty sad that no one tried to stop him......just stand around and watch some tard burn up his clutch.

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Saw that one before...It looked like the guy next to the moron attempting the burnout was a mechanic of some kind. I sure as heck wouldn't have anything serviced where that Corvette was!!!

·
8,984 Posts
I cannot WAIT for Test #2!!!!!!!

What amazes me, is clutch burn smells WAY different than tire burn. After about .2 before the smoke came, any knowledgeable car guy/gal should have told that yuppie douche bag to stop.

FN hilarious. Almost as good as the SRT-10 rollover fail.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
I cannot WAIT for Test #2!!!!!!!

What amazes me, is clutch burn smells WAY different than tire burn. After about .2 before the smoke came, any knowledgeable car guy/gal should have told that yuppie douche bag to stop.

FN hilarious. Almost as good as the SRT-10 rollover fail.
I'm not even a knowledgeable car guy and I know the difference between clutch burn and tire burn.

Don't ask how I know. :(

EDIT: I like how the guy was like "Bye bye $600"..I'm sure it ended up being a LOT more than that. I don't think that guy ever drove a Corvette before..he opened the trunk instead of the hood. Then said "****" after he saw the engine compartment, lol.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
8,984 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
Well at least you know the smell of burnt clutch for the future. I doubt the guy in the vid even knows he did something wrong, just tells his friends he got a 'lemon'.:eek:
I think that guy is on here!:lol:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts