Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First Post,

Thought you might enjoy some pics of our latest project. Reworked the metal in the rear to make the car 7" wider. 26x12" rear wheels and 24x9" front wheels. Full interior, JL audio system, Intake and exhaust, plenty of cool details, lastly a LS9 or Techo supercharger are in the works before SEMA. We are starting on another one of these now..

Let me know what you think..More pics to come soon.

Chad

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Someone may like it. I'm just not feeling the pseudo batman wheels and wider butt.

The interior appointments look neat.

Looks like a good quality massage, but not my cup o' tea.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The wide angle lens distorts the image a bit.. I will post more pics with a regular lens that compliments the looks of the wheels better.

Thanks for all the comments guys!

Chad

·
Registered
338 Posts
why? The wheels are ugly. Nice work though. It's kind of like what people do to ruin perfectly good motorcycles. You had better be on the look out for pot holes with those rubber band tires. All that is missing is the ash can exhausts and you would have a Lawrence Massachusetts tuner car.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well done, You can't please everyone!! I'd like to see a few more angles as well, 3/4 from the front and rear would be good shots with the flared quarters!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The LS9 is a direct swap from the ZR1 corvette..Motor, Trans, ECU. The Techo supercharger would be for the stock motor. The customer wanted the automatic. The wheels are the hottest thing going here in So Cal...usually the rest of the country follows soon after. I build demo cars for all the major manufactures as well as many aftermarket companies.

Chad

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll have way more pics by tomorrow of all the angles...just doing finishing touches right now.

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
The LS9 is a direct swap from the ZR1 corvette..Motor, Trans, ECU. The Techo supercharger would be for the stock motor. The customer wanted the automatic. The wheels are the hottest thing going here in So Cal...usually the rest of the country follows soon after. I build demo cars for all the major manufactures as well as many aftermarket companies.

Chad
Interesting! You dont often hear of superchargers going on automatic cars, but cool idea, especially for heavy traffic areas like ours and yours:thumbsup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Classic Chevrolet.. Our next Camaro widebody is going to Texas. Yellow and black this time..transformers style...

Thanks again,

Chad

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dallas/Ft. Worth .. We built a beautiful Range Rover for a customer there and he dropped by the shop and seen the Camaro.. Needless to say the Range is up for sale and I'm going to pick up a Yellow SS from a local dealer this week. He wants to do some motorized vents to cool the brakes that look very similar to the Murcielago and have them controlled by linear actuators.

We also have all sorts of molds that we made for the interior of this car for added speaker placement, subwoofer enclosures, and billet aluminum accent kits. I'll post some pics of the interior, trunk, under the hood, and more angles of the exterior without the wide angle lens soon.

Chad

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Dallas/Ft. Worth .. We built a beautiful Range Rover for a customer there and he dropped by the shop and seen the Camaro.. Needless to say the Range is up for sale and I'm going to pick up a Yellow SS from a local dealer this week. He wants to do some motorized vents to cool the brakes that look very similar to the Murcielago and have them controlled by linear actuators.

We also have all sorts of molds that we made for the interior of this car for added speaker placement, subwoofer enclosures, and billet aluminum accent kits. I'll post some pics of the interior, trunk, under the hood, and more angles of the exterior without the wide angle lens soon.

Chad
Very Cool! Where are the pics of the Range????

1 - 20 of 44 Posts