Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching The Daily Show last night and I guess they pulled the Monday Night Football theme and videos because of what he said on Fox & Friends. Not that I really care about what he said, but my Mom was in town and I got her in as an extra and was an extra for a bit. I haven't even tried looking for her or myself. However I am wearing a white Modern Camaro hat so if you see me awesome. I usually get to photograph things like this but they had a very strict policy about who can do what. I am working on photos for the other ESPN College Gameday shoot with Cowboy Troy and Big & Rich. My Mom was there a lot longer and said Hank was really nice to everyone.

Behind the scenes:

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
my uncle works for big and rich. he does the lights for their shows.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Meh, HWJ is a has been now. Did you SEE that interview? OMG.

ESPN acted like azz monkeys, or at least the butt pirates that made that decison did. If they didn't want the opening theme, that's fine. It's not like they haven't used it for what, 20 years now. But I truly believe their action was retaliatory in nature, which makes them look just as f'n stupid, too. Just as well, I don't watch espn since I have other means to get my sports fix.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2010_5thGen, Big & Rich and Cowboy Troy where all good people. Everyone was really busy, and you don't approach talent, even if they are taking a break, but where down to Earth with people while they where working.

ESPN acted like goofs, it was stupid.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
I don't like country, but Hank Jr. spoke his mind. Right or wrong, I respect him for that.

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
Hank Jr 3rd is the drummer for an excellent band (arson anthem)

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
I don't like country, but Hank Jr. spoke his mind. Right or wrong, I respect him for that.
x10
This politically correct society we live in is B.S. He spoke up, said it was a bad choice of words pretty much. Move on people and don't be so **** sensitive.

What ever happened to the phrase "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me"

Suck it up America. :patriot:

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
x10
This politically correct society we live in is B.S. He spoke up, said it was a bad choice of words pretty much. Move on people and don't be so **** sensitive.

What ever happened to the phrase "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me"

Suck it up America. :patriot:
AMEN brother.

I am boycotting ESPN for it; not that it matters.

I saw Hank III at Willie Nelson's picnic about 10 years ago and he played with his Punk band and his OLD country band. Both were phenomenal!

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
AMEN brother.

I am boycotting ESPN for it; not that it matters.

I saw Hank III at Willie Nelson's picnic about 10 years ago and he played with his Punk band and his OLD country band. Both were phenomenal!
if he had the whole band there did you notice who was on guitar, for the punk band, i could careless about country

·
8,984 Posts
Unfortunately I did not, was making out with my girlfriend under a blanket at the time. :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Hank apologized! He caved. So much for respecting him. Just another Hollywonk.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Political correctness gone wild. That was a ridiculous thing for ESPN to do. We should be able to speak our minds on TV, in public, and on internet forums.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts