Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
897 Posts
Well I was right.

I decided I had to have one. lol.
It looks cool, but please tell me you play guitar to have gone and bought a Camaro themed guitar.:)

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
of course he does.......Tim is like the nekid Cowboy in New York...... You know the guy who wear nothing but a Cowboy Hat and his underwear and plays Guitar on street corners. its another way to promote this board.

Another reason for me to stay down south lol

·
Registered
897 Posts
Well now that I have those disturbing images in my head.......:eek:

Good to know at least it wasn't completely random, even if it was, it is Camaro related so its ok;)

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Well I just saw this on HSN (like I said on Autoblog: Don't ask why I was watching HSN) and came across this. I swear, If I wasn't saving every nickel and dime for my down payment on the Camaro, there would have been a 99.999% probability that I would have been the first caller.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Wow, this is so cool! Reasonable price even!
I missed it on HSN so I'm glad they have it up on their website.

I think I might be about to spend some money. I shouldn't LOL but I might...
Well they'll have it on @ 6PM ET. I'm watching it @ 3PM Pacific right now.

P.S. My mom is buying one right now....:lol:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How the F**K is "Made in China" a product FEATURE these days?! :angry: Oh... I guess since we're cheap bastards and we're so concerned with minimizing costs I guess we should be proud of it. I know, I'm guilty...I bought one myself BUT... if we had a choice I would certainly do what's right and go for a more expensive 100% American made version. :patriot:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts