Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just put in an order for my 1LT Inferno Orange Camaro!

Sunroof
Manual Transmission
And the RS Package

It arrives early January, can't freakin' wait!

New to the forums so I apologize if this is the wrong place for this. Anyway, lookin' forward to joining the family!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm already on the verge of wetting myself, unfortunately it means I'll have to say good bye to my rx-8. But I seriously cannot wait. January seems so far away.

·
Registered
48 Posts

Got Leather Seats
Sunroof
Manual Transmission
And the RS Package

New to the forums so I apologize if this is the wrong place for this. Anyway, lookin' forward to joining the family!
Congratulations!

If you are getting the leather seats, you may have ordered the 2LT model as
leather seats are not available in the 1LT.

Which dealer?

I ordered mine on 10-12-09 from Jimmie Johnson Chevrolet.
It's TPW (Target Production Week) is 11-16-09.

My choice was a 2LT in Aqua Blue, with the Beige interior & manual transmission.
Options: RS package, Sunroof, Polished rims & the Spare tire.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh yea you're right. I passed on that package. Was a long process :) kinda blanking on a few things. I got mine from Courtesy Chevy. in Mission Valley

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Since the order is still pending and will continue to be for the next couple of days. I'm actually considering changing it up a bit. I kinda wanna switch to the 2LT instead of the 1. It's only a few thousand dollars different, but I think it will be worth it in the end. Can anyone give me a good reason why I should stick with the 1LT over the 2LT granted I know that's a pretty stupid argument but for those of you who have a 1LT do you regret not going up to the 2? or those who have the 2 wish they would have saved the extra [insert dollars here]?

Thanks guys/gals.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'd spring for the 2LT, it comes standard with the Boston Acoustics sound system and the Convenience and Connectivity Package. Think it also comes with the 4 guage cluster too. Welcome to the site!

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Haha a friend of mine has an RX8 I told him he should sell it and get a Camaro and he said no :p

Welcome to ModernCamaro and congrats on your order.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha a friend of mine has an RX8 I told him he should sell it and get a Camaro and he said no :p

Welcome to ModernCamaro and congrats on your order.
I love my RX-8, but I live downtown and I don't drive a lot. The RX-8 requires a lot of attention, and if you so much as slip up even once, something could break. And since a lot of the parts are imported it costs me a lot of money. It's a great car, but I don't have the time to invest in it. I used to live in NC and drive it all the time but I recently moved to San Diego and I hardly drive at all. I want to keep a car to build credit and something to use incase I DO need to drive. I sure as hell wasn't going to downgrade from my RX-8.. ;)

·
Registered
359 Posts

Got Leather Seats
Sunroof
Manual Transmission
And the RS Package

Congrats. You'll love it. I hope the wait is not too long.

By the way the 1 LT has cloth seats, you probably ordered a 2LT.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Congrats. You'll love it. I hope the wait is not too long.

By the way the 1 LT has cloth seats, you probably ordered a 2LT.
I never edited my post, but yea, I forgot I passed on the 2LT for the 1LT, but I'm going to change my order since it's still being processed. Figured it's not that much more than the 1LT I can afford to spring for it. I'll edit my post now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts