Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a little better and louder sound from My stock exhaust. I don't have AFM to worry about (Range Device) and I don't want headers.
I do have a CAI on it but that's it. (as far as the exhaust/intake)

I do not want anything too loud, I'm just looking for a little more and better sound.

Suggestions?

It is a 2011 SS

Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
The Corsa Sport system is mild until you get on it, then it sounds off but not obnoxiously. No drone at all. Had this system on my C6. A bit pricy, but well worth it.

·
Premium Member
4,382 Posts
I spent about $200.00 bucks on an axle back setup when my original mufflers went bad on the SS. Now it is just where I want it and no ugly "trash Can" mufflers showing up in the rear view.

Picked them up from one of our sponsors here on :5go:.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Pypes makes a good axle-back as well as Granatelli! And they're not expensive.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
I second Pypes. They're a known quantity and not some no-name with a dealer's sticker on them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Solo Mach XL catback is awesome. Great for cruising, but loud when you want it to be and zero drone. However, if you're looking for some performance gain with sound go for some high flow cats. Solo's are supposed to not throw a check engine light and bolt up to the stock manifolds or shorty headers.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Borla axle back with S type mufflers.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I HAD THE BORLA STYPE ON MY SS, I HAVE A ZL1 NOW AND ARE DEBATING THE S TYPE OR ATAK, ANYONE HAVE THE ATAK, WHAT IS THE SOUND LIKE FOR THE IN CABIN, I WANT TO HEAR MY RADIO BUT I CAN ONLY FIND VIDEOS OF OUTSIDE THE CABIN.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts