Modern Camaro Forums banner

WHAT KIND OF EXHAUST ARE U GUYS GOING WITH?

• BORLA

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • GMMG

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • SLP LOUD MOUTH

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • FLOW MASTER

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • MAGNAFLOW

Votes: 11 20.4%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK

Assumein that all these company make exhaust for the new 5th gen. I want to know what kind of exhaust are u guys going with. This is for the people who are going to mod thier cars. Some of you guys want to keep your cars stock and thats cool. But for the people who are going to mod which ones are u guys going to go with. If i didnt name your exhaust then post it.
:cool:

Me I think I want Borla or GMMG

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
http://www.thrushexhaust.com/
It's what my father had on his Firebird when he had one back in the day.

Most of their stuff is for the older musclecars..1st and 2nd gen fbods and the such. But they have some things, such as the glasspacks, that can be used on any vehicle.
At first Borla was losein now there makin a come back in the polls.
That would be interesting to here glasspacks on the 5th gen. I havent heard glasspacks in a long time.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
i say slp, but not the loud mouth, i say another muffler along the lines of the classic 2 on the left

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
I voted Magnaflow, but I would choose Corsa.

·
Registered
742 Posts
i choose SLP, it's on my prix and i heard it on a z28, it just seems to have that throaty and bad ass sound i want but before i purchase one i will def try and get first person hearings

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Being that its currently believed to have true duals, it will sound a whole lot better than 4th gens. If like the G8, the mufflers will be after-axle like current mustangs and vettes. I would think that it will sound like a C6 with choice exhaust.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
I gotta hear some first. I'm like Brandon in I have my 4th for the Drag races etc. I want something deep and authoritive but not near as loud as my current one.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.