Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dont you just love how u cant get a straight centered dual exhaust under a forth gen. i dont know if its the same on a third gen. but i went to a shop and had a flow and dual tips put on.

the guy did his best to get it striaght and centered, but because of the spare tire compartment and the "trunk" belly.

everthing sits straight and there is good spacing between but the tips had to be placed more to the driver side.

im starting to think i should have just had to hidden turndowns put on. :BangHead:

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
I just have my td's end at the mufflers before the axle. I have seen people run them all the way out the back but I dont have a competent shop around here and will redo mine when I get headers as the moron ran the driver side over the brace so it hangs down instead of going around 6 more inches and running it with the other one. Oh well at least he knocked off 100$ because he screwed it up.

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
yea I know thats why the tips are offcenter like that from the factory. I didnt notice till my buddy mentioned it and freaked out and they showed me..this was like 7 years ago though

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i tried to fix mine by heating the pipe, but its still not the best. think im going to have the round tips taken off, and rectangled ones put on.

any one have the stock z tips?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts