Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, today is a gorgeous day weather wise... and i hadn't driven the Bee since 12/26... so i took him to work today. i dunno about you guys, but after not driving a fast car for a while, once i do get behind the wheel i drive like a complete azz****.
ripping gears... squealing tires... passing people illegally... :5thgendrive:

it's so... friggin' sweet... and therapeutic ;) :lol:

so i got to exorcise my demons today... have you?

shhh... don't tell Lorcin :muhaha:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
No I'm sitting in a dentist chair getting ready to get my teeth cleaned lol yes I'm bored waiting so why not get online and hear how salena is having a ball behind the wheel .

Thank goodness for an iPhone

I think I need some laughing gas for the he'll of it I got good insurance that will pay for it hahaha after that I will be cruising haha

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm sorry bro... but you'll be doing the same thing yourself pretty soon :D :D :D i'm excited for you!!

and yeah, go ahead and get the laughing gas. i've only been on nitrous once and that definitely made the dentist visit better :lol:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
go ahead and get the laughing gas. i've only been on nitrous once and that definitely made the dentist visit better :lol:

My questions is (looking back at your avatar) did the dentist use the phrase

"My what sharp teeth you have my pretty"? :lol:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
My questions is (looking back at your avatar) did the dentist use the phrase

"My what sharp teeth you have my pretty"? :lol:
:lol: my dentist does think i'm weird. he has made me two sets of vamp teeth so far. he says i'm the only person in his 20+ years of being a dentist who has ever asked him to make some.

but that isn't me in the avatar BTW. this is me with my vamp teeth:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
looking forward to exorcising my demons this spring.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just got back a little while ago. man, that was so nice... i wanna take Bee to work again tomorrow... hmmmm :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Surprisingly, no. I drive my slow car faster than I drive my fast car because the fast car scares the crap out of me. It's not so much the acceleration that is scary (that's relatively boring... especially in a luxury car, there's no real sensation of speed), it's when I hit the twisties that things become interesting. The 540i has a few short comings.. 1) recirculating ball steering that isn't as communicative as the R&P in my 318i 2) a chassis/suspension that isn't as communicative because it's tuned more for luxury than sport 3) a very capable suspension/chassis. I'm scared to drive at the limit because the limit is so high! And things will be very bad if I lose control at that point. Meanwhile, the 318i has a high strung, relatively weak motor in a very communicative chassis. It is a blast to throw around on back roads and very, very easy and natural to control. It feels like an extension of you. The 540i is my highway monster/weekend racer. Oh yeah, the 540i also brakes the speed limit so quickly it would make your head spin (like the 5th gen SS... those push about 100 whp more than my 540, but the 540 will take a 6 banger no problem). I really don't feel like being arrested for driving like a moron on public roads.

·
Registered
906 Posts
I was tempted to get at some of mine a few weeks ago...and then I decided I better not, it would be entirely too painful and a tease! LOL.

Good for you though, enjoy some for all of us that can't! =)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Weather is not to bad now so I been driving the Maro. I love punching the gas and shifting!!:D Love the power! :lol:

No I'm sitting in a dentist chair getting ready to get my teeth cleaned lol yes I'm bored waiting so why not get online and hear how salena is having a ball behind the wheel .

Thank goodness for an iPhone

I think I need some laughing gas for the he'll of it I got good insurance that will pay for it hahaha after that I will be cruising haha
iPhone is great, when I type hell it puts he'll in too! lol

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Salena lol im finally back to EArth now after my dentist visit WOW :lol:
That was the best teeth cleaning ever hahahahaha
I wish I had the mask at work and everytime I had a bad day just put it to my Face and say WHO CARESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :lol:

·
Registered
746 Posts
I took mine out 2 weeks ago and picked my son up from wrestling pratice...It felt good seeing the jaws dropping from the other kids waiting. So, of course, we rapped 2nd gear leaving the school...just to give them something to talk about...of course..I mean no showing off or anything...You know, no male ego kicking in there or anything, just blowing out the dust..BUT IT SURE FELT GOOD!!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
I haven't taken mine out in a few weeks :( Selena, next time I'm out exorcising my demons I'll come do it in Kenner :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
My car is banished to the garage until April. The GMC is quick for a truck, but I'm feeling slooooooooooooow right now.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was tempted to get at some of mine a few weeks ago...and then I decided I better not, it would be entirely too painful and a tease! LOL.

Good for you though, enjoy some for all of us that can't! =)
well, i hope you get some good weather your way soon... cuz you gotta let those demons out, girl! ;)

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I haven't taken mine out in a few weeks :( Selena, next time I'm out exorcising my demons I'll come do it in Kenner :)
come on over. we ain't seen you in forever :D

My car is banished to the garage until April. The GMC is quick for a truck, but I'm feeling slooooooooooooow right now.
i heard that. my roadmaster is nice, but 180HP compared to 426HP ain't no comparison at all.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Salena lol im finally back to EArth now after my dentist visit WOW :lol:
That was the best teeth cleaning ever hahahahaha
I wish I had the mask at work and everytime I had a bad day just put it to my Face and say WHO CARESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :lol:
:lol: glad you had a good time

·
Registered
359 Posts
I drove mine to work twice last week. Roads were pretty clean and salt free. I felt like I was driving it for the first time. Fun as hell. The car was sitting in the garage since 18 Dec due to snow and crappy weather.

It snowed last Saturday, today, and we are expecting a big snow storm this weekend. Back to the garage for 2-3 weeks. My Avalanche has been real busy this winter.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts