Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.chevrolet.com/camaro/insidestory/?id=cid00021

When it comes to the next-generation Camaro, for some drivers it's very, very personal. From trim levels to equipment to accessories, they want their Camaro to be as unique as they are.
At Chevy, we'd like to know what you want in the 2010 Camaro. Your input will help us define available options and configurations and guide us in building inventories.
So make your voice heard. Click here to see proposed equipment and packaging. And for sharing your insights, we'll give you a behind-the-scenes preview of some of the already-planned 2010 Camaro options.

EDIT- nvm its been posted before sorry!

·
Registered
897 Posts
I got this email from chevrolet last night and ran out of time to do it. I should remember to go do that tonight.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Oh this is the one that Octane linked us to almost a month ago?

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Doesn't hurt the survey results to re-visit it, though. :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
did anyone notice that hud was not listed? I think it was there. last time I filled this thing out.
What was also wierd is that it letme do it again this time. I tried redoing it last time i did it and it said I could not, that I already have.
just thought it was wierd. so I tried to redo the survey for a third time right after i just did it here a few minutes ago and again would not let me submit a new survey.:confused:

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
did anyone notice that hud was not listed? I think it was there. last time I filled this thing out.
What was also wierd is that it letme do it again this time. I tried redoing it last time i did it and it said I could not, that I already have.
just thought it was wierd. so I tried to redo the survey for a third time right after i just did it here a few minutes ago and again would not let me submit a new survey.:confused:
i think your right

1 - 12 of 12 Posts